This week’s guest is Beau Haralson – an Entrepreneur and Digital Marketing expert who has founded/co-founded multiple marketing agencies and worked with several Fortune 500 Brands. Beau has over a decade of experience launching products and building brands both big and small including Google, DigitalMarketer, OfficeMax and many others. Over the years he’s worked with celebrities such as LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenneger, and entrepreneurs that deserve to be celebrities, doubling over 15 businesses along the way.
Beau and I had a great conversation discussing the fundamentals of running ads online and what businesses & marketers need to focus on to ensure their paid traffic efforts are successful. Beau has a very unique perspective on how to run successful paid traffic campaigns online and by listening to this episode, you will be able to garner several insights to help you generate more traffic, conversions, and ROI from your paid advertising efforts.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Beau’s background as an entrepreneur in the digital marketing space and his experience working for multiple big brands and how this has influenced his approach to generating traffic & conversions via paid ads.
- Why Offer, Audience, and Creative are the foundation to any paid traffic campaign (regardless of platform) and what you need to know about each.
- How to think about settings budgets for your marketing campaigns and what to watch out for as you look to scale your efforts to a larger audience.
- A lightning round covering each of the major ad platforms today (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, and LinkedIn) that will give you an advantage over your competition.
- What the changes to the digital marketing landscape (specifically, the privacy updates with IOS 14.5 and Google’s upcoming move to phase out cookies) mean for the entire ad landscape and how this will affect company’s ability to reach their target audience online.
Hope you enjoy it! You can check out the full show notes here:
You can follow along with Beau on Instagram @beauharalson and check out his agency at https://scalethat.com/