On today’s podcast, I am joined by Matthew Hunt of Automation Wolf to discuss how you can begin using LinkedIn to build a personal brand that aligns with your sales, marketing, and career objectives. By listening, you will learn why LinkedIn is the best organic marketing opportunity at the moment and how you can use it to achieve your business & career goals faster.
LinkedIn has become the place to produce content and build relationships for B2B marketing. It offers the highest organic engagement compared to other social media channels and the business nature of the platform makes it a natural fit for thought leadership content.
In this episode, Matthew offers several frameworks you can use to build your personal brand on LinkedIn – both by creating content and engaging with others.
We also discuss how to be able to consistently produce content, why short-form content is a key component of an effective content strategy, and how to go about finding low-effort marketing opportunities that can return a high ROI for your business.
Some of the Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to Approach Personal Branding on LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the platform for business professionals to be producing helpful content and stay top of mind with their professional network. Matthew offers 2 distinct frameworks for approaching personal branding on LinkedIn so that it aligns with your marketing & sales efforts.
- LinkedIn B2B Marketing – Matthew’s top organic marketing platform currently is LinkedIn, and in this interview, he explains why LinkedIn presents such a great opportunity for B2B marketers. And how people can leverage this platform to not only market themselves, but actually build relationships with prospective clients that can lead to sales.
- Consistency in Marketing – Oftentimes people find it difficult to consistently create content because it is tough to prioritize it week after week with everything else they have going on. And, because there is a lot of competition and ego involved, people tend to be perfectionists. Matthew takes a completely different view on this – He explains why consistency (over production quality ) is one of the top factors in ultimately being successful with online marketing today.
- Finding Marketing Opportunities & Setting Goals – As a repeat agency owner with several successful exits, Matthew discusses how to find low-effort marketing tactics that can return the biggest results for your business. And how you can go about setting realistic goals for your marketing strategy to see if it is actually working (especially if you are just starting out).
- Snackable Content – Matthew is a big believer in short-form content, especially for social media. In this interview, he explains why “snackable content” is key for expanding your reach on social media and how it can naturally get people to engage with your longer-form content.