After a short hiatus over the summer, the Business Talks podcast is back!
In today’s episode, I am joined by Lolita Petrossov – The Founder & CEO of Evestar, a Miami-based eCommerce marketing agency that works with both small startups and multi-million-dollar brands to run and scale profitable eCommerce campaigns.
Some of the Topics We Discussed Include:
- A review of the current eCommerce landscape and how things have changed so quickly over the past two years due to the Coronavirus pandemic
- How to launch a new eCommerce product and the process of going to market with it
- What an eCommerce paid traffic campaign looks like – typical budget levels, general ad strategy, how this differs from a regular paid traffic campaign, most effective platforms, what’s working now, etc.
- What paid traffic looks like for eCommerce marketers post IOS 14.5 and how Lolita’s team at Evestar is navigating these changes
- Amazon’s role in the eCommerce marketplace, the emerging influence of Shopify, and how brands can decide which platform is best to support their marketing and product objectives
- Lolita’s views on where she believes eCommerce will go from here and what marketers/business owners should keep in mind as they navigate the changes in the eCommerce landscape
You can learn more about Lolita and here agency by visiting their website at https://evestar.com/