In this episode of Business Talks, I had the chance to speak with Todd Giannattasio – a serial entrepreneur who has founded several of his own companies and lives and breathes all things digital marketing. We discussed his background in entrepreneurship and what it takes to be successful in starting and running your own company before diving into the digital marketing landscape of 2020.
Tune into this episode to discover:
- What fundamental digital marketing tactics and strategies that both new and established businesses should be focusing on right now to drive sustained growth
- Productivity and mindset hacks to help you do your best work in a time-efficient manner and establish a work-life balance
- How to curate information relevant to your industry and set aside time for learning new skills to ensure you constantly have an edge
You can learn more about Todd and stay up to date with everything he is doing by visiting his website: toddg.me
Also make sure to check out the companies he has founded and is currently apart of:
- Ziotag: AI-Enhanced video player that makes it faster and easier to find, watch, share, and enjoy existing online video content
- Tresnic Media: Marketing agency that specializes at increasing branding and sales by implementing proven systems that turn strangers into customers.
- Growth Suite: Accelerator helping entrepreneurs establish and grow their business online through training, templates, tools, and coaching programs.
- Propelify: Entrepreneur community that empowers innovators, entrepreneurs, and technologists with the tools, knowledge, and people to turn ideas into action.
Do you or someone you know need a website for their business? Check out Inboundwebdevelopment.com to discover how I help my clients create marketing-focused websites that generate leads, increase revenues, and drive sustained business growth for years to come.