Donnie Strompf is a digital marketing expert specializing in eCommerce SEO with over a decade of experience managing profitable online marketing & SEO campaigns.
Throughout his career, Donnie has worked at various agencies and has both founded & co-founded several entrepreneurial ventures. During this time, he has gained extensive experience working on both local & national SEO campaigns - and has executed both standard & eCommerce SEO strategies.
Some of the Topics Discussed Include:
- What is SEO good for? And how you can determine if SEO is a worthwhile marketing investment for your company (or if you should focus on other areas first)
- How eCommerce SEO differs from traditional SEO
- The most important SEO ranking factors for eCommerce Websites
- Building an eCommerce SEO strategy from scratch (and the foundational things you need to get right)
- Evaluating SEO data once you’ve begun implementing an SEO strategy
- Helpful SEO tools to plan your strategy, review the data, and give your company a competitive advantage
To get in touch with Donnie, reach out to Evestar Agency.