Eric Reilly is a financial technology professional who manages a team that supports next-generation banking software. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management from Bloomsburg University in 2019. Outside of his day job, Eric’s interests also include blockchain, entrepreneurship, finance, and personal development.
As a tech-focused marketing entrepreneur, I wanted to bring on Eric to discuss the changing landscape of the internet and what impacts this will have on the future of digital marketing. Specifically, we talk about the current transition from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and what companies need to know to get ahead of this major change.
Some of The Topics Discussed Include:
- Eric’s entrepreneurial background co-founding his own digital agency
- What Web 3.0 is and how it differs from the internet as we know it today
- Why blockchain & decentralization are at the heart of Web 3.0 (and why this is so important)
- Early examples of Web 3.0 Innovations such as NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) and what exactly these things are
- Explaining the Metaverse and why Facebook has repositioned its company to go after this new opportunity
- AI in marketing and how this will impact the entire profession
- Opportunities that Web 3.0 presents for early adopters
You can keep up with Eric by following him on Instagram @ricksdoinit