Brady Morgan is the founder of Virtual Assistant Staffing Agency (VASA). VASA is regarded as one of the top outsourcing companies for small to medium-sized businesses in North America and it has plans to disrupt the industry by offering a technology solution for boosting efficiency in remote workforce management. VASA also provides custom operating systems for businesses needing assistance with automation, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and workflow management.
Brady joins the show to discuss how business owners can begin to offload repetitive (and even more complex tasks) with the help of virtual assistants. If you are looking for an affordable way to automate key tasks within your business to free up your time, then you are going to enjoy this episode.
Some of The Topics We Discussed Include:
- Virtual Assistants Overview - What VAs are capable of doing and how can they be a great outsourcing partner for businesses.
- Morality In Hiring VAs - Some people in developed western countries would have ethical concerns about hiring a VA employee for a far less expensive rate than it would take to hire for the same role in their home country. Brady addresses these concerns and gives his view on the matter, and how his company safeguards against unfair business practices in this area.
- Roles for VAs - Generally, a VA may be the first time a business owner begins to outsource some key business tasks. Brady breaks down what areas of business VAs are most helpful in and some of the first areas companies should look to utilize them.
- VAs & Marketing - As a marketing-centric show, I had to ask Brady what areas of marketing VAs can be most helpful in. Some of the areas we touched on include, content production, social media, and recurring/administrative marketing tasks.
- How To Onboard a VA Into Your Business - As with any employee, you can’t just hire a VA and expect them to be super helpful right away. Rather, you need to train them and invest the time & effort into the relationship so that they can be successful. To close out the interview, Brady provides a clear roadmap that he recommends that companies go about training a VA and integrating them as part of their team.
To learn more about Brady Morgan, connect with him on LinkedIn & check out his company Virtual Assistant Staffing Agency with the links below.