AJ Wilcox is a LinkedIn ads expert, founder of the digital agency B2Linked, and the host of the LinkedIn Ads Show Podcast. AJ's agency specializes exclusively in consulting with LinkedIn Ads to help clients run & scale profitable LinkedIn Ad campaigns.
His company has managed hundreds of LinkedIn Ads accounts, spent over $110M+ on the platform, and has managed 4 of LinkedIn's top 10 spending accounts. B2Linked is also the only agency that's an official Certified LinkedIn Partner.
Some of the Topics Discussed Include
- LinkedIn vs other paid traffic platforms (such as Google & Facebook)
- Key things to know before setting up your first LinkedIn Ads campaign
- How to approach setting budgets on LinkedIn
- Types of marketing offers that perform well on LinkedIn
- Key metrics & KPIs to track the performance of your LinkedIn Ads campaign
- How IOS 14 privacy updates have impacted LinkedIn advertising
- Tips for combining organic LinkedIn content & digital advertising to get the most from the platform
Review & Subscribe
Thanks for joining us this week! Want to subscribe to our podcast and leave some feedback by posting a review? You can do so by checking us out on Apple Podcasts. The show is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.
Prefer watching these discussions? Check us out on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for the video version of each podcast.