David Siegel is the CEO of Meetup, the largest platform for finding and building local community, and author of Decide & Conquer: 44 Decisions That Will Make or Break All Leaders. He also hosts a Podcast called Keep Connected and is a Management Professor at Columbia University.
Before joining Meetup, David was CEO of Investopedia and, before that, President of Seeking Alpha. David has over 20 years of experience as a technology and digital media executive leading organizations through innovative product development, rapid revenue growth, and digital traffic acceleration.
Some of The Topics Discussed Include:
- What a day in the life looks like for David as CEO of a large company
- The mission of Meetup and why human connection & community is more important than ever now
- What makes an effective leader
- Universal truths & principles for leading a great company
- Examples of effective leaders
- The skills it takes to build a great company
- The role of higher education in developing future business leaders
Links & Resources
Review & Subscribe
Thanks for joining us this week! Want to subscribe to our podcast and leave some feedback by posting a review? You can do so by checking us out on Apple Podcasts. The show is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.
Need Digital Marketing Help?
Then book a Strategy Call with me to discuss your company’s marketing challenges. In less than 30 minutes, I’ll help you brainstorm solutions to improve your company’s marketing performance and provide you with actionable next steps to turn things around. Use the link below to schedule a time to chat with me.