Scott Agnoli is a Professor of Graphic Design teaching at Seton Hall University and Southern New Hampshire University. He is also an experienced Marketer, Professional Designer, and Leader. Scott is also the Founder of GetAGoodStart.com, which provides a blog, podcast, and career education training designed to prepare students to succeed and advance in the corporate environment.
Some of The Topics Discussed Include:
- The Importance of Design Standards To Improve Your Brand
- How To Know When its Time To Rebrand Your Company
- Tips For Going Through a Company Rebrand
- Why The “Front Line” Is Your Company’s Most Important Marketing Asset
- What a Good Design Process Looks Like
- Tips For Students/Young Professionals Pursuing a Career in Design
Links & Resources
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn
Review & Subscribe
Thanks for joining us this week! Want to subscribe to our podcast and leave some feedback by posting a review? You can do so by checking us out on Apple Podcasts. The show is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.
Prefer watching these discussions? Check us out on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for the video version of each podcast.