Alicia Puig is an art gallery owner, podcaster, and published author. She is the curator & co-founder of PxP Contemporary, Director of Business Operations for Create! Magazine, an arts writer, frequent guest host of The Create! Podcast, and co-author of The Complete Smartist Guide.
She has worked in the arts industry for galleries, museums, art fairs, private collectors, art publications, and an auction house for over ten years both in the United States and abroad.
Alicia is a great example of how you can use digital marketing to connect your creative skills with an online audience that can allow you to start a business. As a self-taught marketer, I wanted to interview Alicia to discuss how she has used marketing to enable her to turn her creative passion into multiple thriving business ventures.
Some of the Topics Discussed Include:
- How to build a personal brand when working in a creative industry (and why you need to in today’s business environment).
- Why adding a mission-focused statement to your company can help it stand out and lead to a bigger impact.
- Advice for entrepreneurs/marketers looking to add mission-based values into their marketing messages. And how can they go about clearly communicating the company mission on their website.
- Tips for teaching yourseful the core concepts of digital marketing and how to apply what you learn to starting a business or building a personal brand.
- How Alicia goes about planning & creating content for her business & personal brand to ensure she is consistently producing content across multiple platforms.