Adam Wormann has spent the last dozen years in the digital marketing space helping brands and agencies improve their digital marketing efforts. In 2016 he founded Wormann Consulting, a NJ-based digital marketing consulting agency working with both brands and agencies to provide a new approach to digital marketing. He's married with 3 kids, 1 dog, and 15 chickens.
Some of The Topics Discussed Include:
- The Difference Between SEO & PPC
- What Google Ads Good Are Good For
- How To Effectively Plan a Google Ads Campaign
- What Campaigns To Set Up For Your Account
- Tips For Setting Budgets on Google Ads
- Key Metrics To Review When Evaluating Your Campaigns
- How Google Ads Have Been Impacted By IOS Privacy Updates
Links & Resources
Review & Subscribe
Thanks for joining us this week! Want to subscribe to our podcast and leave some feedback by posting a review? You can do so by checking us out on Apple Podcasts. The show is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.
Prefer watching these discussions? Check us out on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for the video version of each podcast.