Andy Janaitis is the founder and chief strategist of PPC Pitbulls, an e-commerce digital marketing agency, partnering with craft brands on their paid search and social ads as well as email marketing. Andy has over 10 years of agency experience in the digital space across several industries. Through PPC Pitbulls, he focuses on creating custom strategies and driving measurable results for businesses looking to grow and find more customers online.
Some of The Topics Discussed Include:
- Why Authentic Customer Relationships Are Key in a Privacy-Centric World
- Tips For Using Email Along with Other Digital Channels To Maximize ROI
- A Simple Google Ads Setup Structure For Small to Medium Brands
- Steps To Determine the Right Marketing Budgets & KPIs For Your Company
- How To Know Where Your Company Is On Its Marketing Journey and What To Do Next
Links & Resources
Review & Subscribe
Thanks for joining us this week! Want to subscribe to our podcast and leave some feedback by posting a review? You can do so by checking us out on Apple Podcasts. The show is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.
Prefer watching these discussions? Check us out on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for the video version of each podcast.